Can earthworms eat your Council bin liner bag?
The Comp-lete ‘not plastic’ bin liners have passed the worm test
No polyethylene is used in the production process.
- Comp-lete Bin Liners are 100% Compostable
- Comp-lete Bin Liners are naturally Biodegradable
- Comp-lete Bin Liners allow waste to breath for compostiblity while stopping odours from escaping
- Comp-lete Bin Liners do not require separate handling or separation
Comp-lete garbage bags are available in:
- 8 litre kitchen tidy bags
- 80 litre bin bags
- 120 litre bin bags
- 240 litre bin bags
Comp-lete is the honest alternative to plastic.
Contact us now and see how you can make a difference for a cleaner environment with the Natureworks Comp-lete
- Superior puncture, tear & heat resistance
- Excellent strength for greater load capacity at lower gauges
- Ideal for collection of pre & post consumer food waste
- Engineered to control odor & dissipate moisture
- Extra strong leak-proof seals
- Superior performance even with hot foods
- 12 to 24 month shelf life when stored in a dry location out of direct sunlight
- Totally degrades in 28 to 45 days in commercial compost
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
Unlike conventional plastic bags that will last centuries in landfills, Comp-Lete trash can liners will completely disintegrate within 12 to 24 months. These organic waste disposal bags are biodegradable and 100% compostable in a municipal or commercial compost environment.