The SuperBag Shopping Bag
Bringing back to Nature
The Natureworks SuperBag is the world’s first 100% compostable and naturally biodegradable bag certified under AS4736 (Australian certification for biodegradability). It is made from Mater-Bi which is an organic compound made from industrial crop starch and cellulose from vegetable wastes..
No polyethylene is used in the production process.
- SuperBag is made from MATER-Bi which is organic
- 100% Home and industrially compostable
- 100% Naturally bio-degradable – The Superbag reverts back to carbon
- Certified AS4736 – Incorporating “The Worm Test”
Product Specifications and Ordering
|img||SB21||Standard 21”Supermarket Shopping bag. Singlet type||1000|
|Gauge: 25 micron 53 cm x 29cm x 18cm
Colour: semi transparent
|SB19L||Shopping Bag 19” – Light Carrier Bag singlet type||1000|
|Gauge: 22 micron 50cm x 29cm x 16cm
|SB16||Shopping Bag 16” – Medium singlet type||1000|
|Gauge: 20 micron 40cm x 19cm x 10cm
|SB10||Shopping Bag 10” – Small article/greeting card type||1000|
|Gauge: 20 micron 25cm x 19cm
|PHSB21-40||Shopping Bag 21”– Heavy Punch hole Handle type||500|
|Gauge: 40 micron 50cm x 35cm
|SB 22-50||Shopping Bag 22”- Heavy singlet with gusset type||500|
|Gauge: 50 micron 55cm x 30cm x 20cm
|SB 22-70||Shopping Bag 22”- heavy singlet with gusset type||500|
|Gauge: 70 micron 55cm x 30cm x 20cm
SuperBag Shopping Bag
The New Shopping bag for Supermarkets, Convenience Stores and Consumers
Contact us now and see how you can make a difference for a cleaner environment with the Natureworks SuperBag
The Natureworks SuperBag uses only GMO-free certified vegetable material in its composition,, and prints them with organic based inks and dyes that are DEN certified for restricted use of heavy metals.
Natureworks SuperBag meets ASTM D6400. EN13432 compostability specifications as well as stringent AS4736 (Australian) requirements, and are also DEBIO certified for use in organic agriculture.
Facts and Features
- SuperBags are certified GMO-free
- No polyethylene is used in production
- SuperBags are DEN certified for restricted use of metals in our soy-based inks and dyes.
- SuperBags “breathe”, which allows heat and moisture to escape or evaporate, reducing bacterial build-up of collected waste thus reducing odor
- No chemicals are added to SuperBags to enhance decomposition — they biodegrade naturally when exposed to the earth’s elements and micro-organisms in the soil
- SuperBags are certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the AS4736 specifications for compostability in industrial and domestic environments.
- SuperBags will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 28-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind
- SuperBags will decompose in a natural setting at an extended rate comparable to other naturally biodegradable materials, such as paper, leaves and food waste